[Community-Service] National Convention Kickoff!

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 13:41:02 UTC 2021

Can I get a, clap clap?

"Clap clap!"

Can I get a, stomp stomp?

"Stomp stomp!"

Can I get a, Hey O?

"Hey O!"

Can I get, it's time O?

"It's time O!!”

Come on everybody! It’s time for the National Convention of 2021 Happy Hour
Kickoff!!

The fireworks have been lit and you can feel the sparks here, there, and
everywhere!

Are you ready for convention, Loretta?

"Ooo, you bet we are!"

Hey Rosa, are you pumped? And ready to get this party started?

"Yes, yes, yes! I can’t wait!"

You heard the ladies! It's time to celebrate everything N to the F to the B
tonight!

Thursday, July 1st!

NATIONAL CONVENTION KICKOFF!

7pm EDT. 6pm CDT. 5pm MDT. 4pm PDT.

The Happy Hour Ballroom!

Hey Luke? Have you heard? "Live the life you want; nobody can stop you…”

"That's right! Shoot for the sun and break on through!"

Ballroom this way:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

Live The Life You Want!

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

Community Service Committee

nfbohiocs at gmail.com

www.nfbohio.org

www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”