[Community-Service] I’m so excited!

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 02:56:47 UTC 2021

Tomorrow is our day! Please zoom in the room with us and be inspired to get involved in your community. The line up of speakers, you don’t want to miss!

Did I mention that the early birds will  receive some exclusive Popup Prizes! Don’t be late, zoom in at 12:45PM EASTERN TIME.

NFB COMMUNITY SERVICE DIVISION: COLORS OF HOPE

We have been hopeful and expecting brighter days! Can you sense the vibrant colors of hope appearing everywhere? Life is like a rainbow; you need both rain and sun to make its colors appear. Come be inspired as we triumphantly celebrate the bright and popping colors of hope.

The Zoom meeting ID assigned to your session is: 968 4934 6071

By the way, did you resister? Well, the time is now! Join our family, if you are looking for a division that serve with love.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSepN2fwbZSTRh2ibeBKYlcAFWdprz-P45sq5j_Dquo3JVm37A/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1