[Community-Service] The Way You Look Tonight

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 14:26:01 UTC 2021

(a gentlemen dressed in a sharp blue suit approaches the stage from the
left)

“Ladies & Gentlemen! It is my honor and a privilege to be the first person
to introduce our bride and groom, Mr. and Mrs. National Federation of the
Blind of OHIO!!”

(fireworks, fireworks, applause, applause)

“This beautiful affiliate is driven by opportunities and demonstrates the
endless taps of possibilities! They want to keep celebrating the power in
being STRONGER, TOGETHER! Follow the passion and Join NFB OHIO on the dance
floor!”

(The DJ cannot contain his excitement)

“Love is in the air,

Swing those moves

Out-on that wooden square!”

HAPPY HOUR!

Thursday, July 22nd!

WEDDING CLASSICS

7pm EDT. 6pm CDT. 5pm MDT. 4pm PDT.

The Celebratory Ballroom

Venue directions:

When you come in, the gifts table is along the back wall on the left. Food,
drinks, and cupcakes, is in a separate room, down the back wall to your
right. Walking down the center aisle, you have two rows of eight tables on
the left and two rows of eight tables on the right. At the end of the aisle
is the dance floor, then the stage. Bathrooms are outside this room, on the
right side, as you leave.

Wedding Invitation:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

Live The Life You Want!

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

Community Service Committee

nfbohiocs at gmail.com

www.nfbohio.org

www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”