[Community-Service] Aged To Perfection

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 12:54:57 UTC 2021

It’s Your Birthday!

And NFB Ohio wants to celebrate, your birthday!

HAPPY HOUR! THURSDAY NIGHT!

The Happy Hour Crew is having the biggest birthday bash of the year! We
went all out and have decorated the room just for you. There are blue,
pink, and green streamers twisted in a neat spiral, hanging from all
corners of the ceiling. There are beautiful spring flower arrangements as
centerpieces on each table. Those were donated by our part time gardner,
Earth, Wind, & Fields. The cupcakes are quite remarkable as well. All you
have to do is ask Miss Butterfly for one of our unique cupcakes and like
magic, it becomes your most favorite flavor. Plus, we know you are dying to
wear our one of a kind, 2021 Birthday Sash, see Miss Firecracker and she’ll
find your best color!

And one last detail.  Don’t worry about bringing wrapped boxes with pretty
bows. We have gifts of friendship with your name on it!

Join us tonight and let’s celebrate all the birthdays of 2021!

Thursday, June 10th

7:00 p.m. EDT

NFB Ohio Zoom

Our virtual dance floor is only missing one thing, YOU!

(Would you like to take a turn at being the MC or DJ for our next Happy
Hour event! Send an email to:

nfbohiocs at gmail.com

to submit your request and availability.)

Birthday Bash:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

Live The Life You Want!

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

Community Service Committee

nfbohiocs at gmail.com

www.nfbohio.org

www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”