[Community-Service] Knockin' At Your Door

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 01:28:05 UTC 2021

 (imagine the beep beep coming from your television right now)

NEWS FLASH!

You need to know that there is NO KERNEL SHORTAGE!!

Get your summer snacks while the sales are hot!!

Your pantry is feeling empty without flavors like Butter Believe It, White
Cheddar Go Getter, Little Kettle That Could, and more!

The best kernels, popping out with the hottest flavors are being sold by a
Willing Worker near you!!

Need a link to shop?

Email somebody! Or call The One & Only Popcorn Lady!! We’ve got
deliciousness with your name on it!

Gloria Nathan-Cherry “The Popcorn Lady” at:

(215) 971-6650.

You cheddar hurry because The store closes on Saturday, June 19th at 5pm
EDT!

For the Double Good stuff, double tap that link!!

A message from our National Community Service Division President:

All of the proceeds from this fundraiser will be utilized to purchase white
canes, scholarships, community service endeavors, and supply our members
with resources to live the life they want!

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."