[Community-Service] Recognition!

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 21:04:38 UTC 2021

“We are family
I got all my sisters with me
We are family
Get up everybody and sing“
Team CSD! Tell the Truth Thursday! I can’t sing and everyone knows about my inability to hold a note plus I am not embarrassed about being giving the boot right out the choir. Please don’t feel sorry for me because I continue to lift my voice through spoken word. However, Ohio! Oh Ohio! Oh how I love Ohio, I sing praise upon y’all name for blessing me with the opportunity to sing with my sisters, dance and recite on site. Trust me that Ms. Price will be right in the House tonight.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uyGY2NfYpeE

Sent from my iPhone