[Community-Service] Ready to ShamRock & Roll?

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 19:49:55 UTC 2021

I did it, I found the hidden treasures everyone has been looking for! It
was super easy and I wanna share my riches with my federation family!

I found two different paths you could take. The leprechaun trail has this
beautiful, sparkling blue hyperlink that you dance upon. Or, you could take
the shamrocks trail and dial a magical sequence of lucky numbers. Either
path you take, I promise you, you will be surrounded by golden
opportunities of fun, love, and joy!

HAPPY HOUR! THURSDAY NIGHT!

What to request?

Songs that make you feel lucky.

Tunes with the word Green.

Artists with Green in their name.

And of course, your favorite Irish jams.