[Community-Service] Your Favorite Hour, Happy Hour!

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 21:26:31 UTC 2021

Every week the Happy Hour crew has a unique theme. The theme for Thursday,
March 25th is

Supporting the Parental Rights Bill!

Sounds a little bit different, doesn’t it? That’s because the NFB Ohio
Community Service committee wants you to come learn more about the Ohio
Parental Rights Bill. Your participation can change this bill into law!

CHECK YOUR INBOX!
And join the conversation tomorrow in the NFB Ohio Zoom room.

But, wait! There is more to tell!

OPENING DAY COOKOUT!
Thursday, April 1st!

Who’s your favorite baseball team?
Cleveland, Indians? Cincinnati, Reds? Philadelphia, Phillies? Baltimore,
Orioles? Washington, Nationals?

Is there a song that represents your favorite team or city?
“Take me out to the ball game…”

What do you munch on while watching the game?
Hot dogs? Shelled peanuts? Crackerjacks?

We want to know all about it!
While we…
“root, root, root, for the home team!"

Live The Life You Want!

national federation of the Blind of Ohio
Community Service Committee
nfbohiocs at gmail.com
www.nfbohio.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family"