[Community-Service] Trivia Night!

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sun Mar 28 19:51:37 UTC 2021

Hello All!

In February we had a great time with everyone for Trivia Night! The National Federation of the Blind of SC will be having another Trivia Night on Friday April 16, 2021 at 8:00 PM eastern! You ask, who is invited? Well, let me give you a clue! If you are reading this then you are invited. We are asking everyone that plans to play to call Steve Cook at 803 254 0222 or send an Email to cookcafe at sc.rr.com with your name and state. This will allow me to put everyone on a team in order to save time. Below are the different categories I have so far for Trivia Night!

Landmarks
Music
NFB
Sports
State Capitals
TV
US History
Misc.

Zoom information to attend Trivia Night!

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777
Passcode: 124578
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)
+13017158592,,8032543777# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

Steve Cook
District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
The National Federation of the Blind of SC owns and operates Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center.  Below is a link to read more about Rocky Bottom and to make a reservation for a mountain retreat!
Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center
Please join the National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book at any of the below links!
National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book
Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center
South Carolina Association of Blind Students
South Carolina Parents of Blind Children

Free White Cane Program
The National Federation of the Blind has distributed more than 64,000 free white canes since 2008.
 The white cane gives blind people the ability to achieve a full and independent life, allowing us to travel freely and safely. We started our free white cane program because we believe that no blind person should be without a white cane, regardless of his or her ability to pay for it.
You can request a Free White Cane at the below link.
Apply for a Free White Cane!