[Community-Service] Time Sensitive Survey!

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Mon May 10 16:43:44 UTC 2021

The NFB Community Service Division wants to make sure everyone has
completed the Climate Survey. If you misplaced the number or web address,
here it is again. Needs to be completed by Wednesday, May 12th!

TAKE SURVEY VIA WEB OR PHONE

Participate in the assessment survey either via the web or by phone. It
will take approximately thirty to forty-five minutes. Please complete by
Wednesday, May 12, 2021. For the web*, use the following link:

https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=21107&qid=5300420

*Web survey note: if completing the survey with a screen reader, a helpful
tip when currently navigating pages in SurveyMonkey is to press
Control+Home before answering the next set of questions.

The survey may also be completed over the phone by calling

229-632-7878

or toll-free

833-632-7878.

Please note that the phone number above provides the survey in an automated
system and will require the survey to be completed at one time. There is an
option to pause the survey for five minutes and the pause can be extended
as needed. Push # for help.

Your participation in the survey is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your

commitment to the movement. For more information on our safety and support

initiatives, please visit nfb.org/survivors [4].

RAINN provides 24/7 support to anyone affected by sexual violence in any
way through the National Sexual Assault Hotline which is free,
confidential, and anonymous. If you, or anyone you know, is struggling with
any issues related to sexual violence, contact RAINN's hotline via
telephone, 1.800.656.HOPE (4673), or through the online English hotline or
online Spanish hotline.

Live The Life You Want!

national federation of the Blind

Community Service Division

www.nfb.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”