[Community-Service] The Flirty Jukebox!

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Thu May 13 17:45:10 UTC 2021

Say hey, good lookin’, what you got cookin’?

HAPPY HOUR! THURSDAY NIGHT!

How do you show you’re interested?

How to fall in love all over again?

How do you tell your crush you are digging them?

WITH MUSIC!

We want to know! If your crush wanted to get your heart’s attention, what
flirty song could they play to turn your head their way? Maybe you have
already found that one person to hold your hand forever. Come tell us about
your special song, the one that has you falling in love all over again! Or
perhaps you have been smitten with your person for a while now. We want to
know the perfect song that always brightens your smile and gives you those
dancing butterflies!

THE FLIRTY JUKEBOX!

Tonight, May 13th

7pm EST (6pm CST. 5pm MST. 4pm PST.)

NFB OHIO ZOOM

Here’s your quarter:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

Live The Life You Want!

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

Community Service Committee

nfbohiocs at gmail.com

www.nfbohio.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”