[Community-Service] Meet a CSD Board Member: Kamille Richardson - Blindness Equality Achievement Month Day 07

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 13:59:50 UTC 2021

*Welcome to Blindness Equality Achievement Month!*

It’s Day 7 and we’ve got our next board member! She is a beautiful seashell
that washed ashore onto our sandy Community Service beach! Introducing
Kamille Richardson from Raleigh, North Carolina.

Kamille is a sparkling addition to the Community Service Division. In July
2021, she was overwhelmingly elected as one of our three devoted board
members.

Her loving Mother, who was A strong presence in her life, influenced and
inspired her community service journey. Kamille’s Mom led with a gentle and
selfless spirit, which sparked a fire of enthusiasm within her own heart.

Kamille’s ever-growing expertise in assistive technology has allowed her to
serve in ways she never thought possible. She is patient and passionate in
assisting others with their technology needs. We have witnessed her
graciously serve the disable community in several ways such as, one-on-one
training and organized group training seminars.

Like Kamille, you can make a difference! Sparkle in Service within your
community!

#BEAM

Also, do not forget to Like Us on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision