[Community-Service] Meet a Community Achiever: Cheryl E. Fields - Blind Equality Achievement Month Day 15!

Adrienne Nelson nelsonadrienne2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 16:16:21 UTC 2021

On Fri, Oct 15, 2021 at 10:03 AM Stacie Leap via Community-Service <
community-service at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> *Welcome to Blind Equality Achievement Month! *
>
> Number 15, speaks with an open-mind and walks with a creative solution in
> her back pocket! Today’s Community Achiever is Cheryl E. Fields from
> Cleveland, Ohio.
>

> The Ohio’s Community Service Committee has been extremely active
> throughout the pandemic. They have hosted a wide variety of community
> events such as weekly Thursday night Happy Hour, motivational wellness talk
> show, daily 10am morning check-in calls, educational technology training
> seminars, engaging holiday group activities, pop-up SHE SHED inclusions,
> and so much more. All of these events have been made possible because of
> one very hardworking, dependable, and resilient woman; Cheryl Fields of
> Ohio!
>
> She is a Mom, Grandmom, mentor, creative writer, community leader, and an
> absolute Cleveland fanatic. She exemplifies strength, compassion, loyalty,
> and is superbly efficient with any projects she takes on. Her name may seem
> familiar to you. She is also one of the six original members of the
> Survivor Taskforce.
>
> Miss Cheryl is a remarkable woman who has empowered and inspired the
> committee to be all that it has become. Some Ohioans like to think of her
> as their very own Earth, Wind, & Fields! Her commitment to serve, her
> dedication in building our federation, is a true testament of her
> influential presence within Ohio and our national Community Service
> Division!
> Follow #15 and tap tap with class in your community today!
> Community-Service:
>
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/community-service_nfbnet.org/nelsonadrienne2%40gmail.com

Me. Cheryl, you are truly a special, exciting and beautifully blessed young
woman.
I am so very grateful that you survived because many people’s lives are now
being blessed for you are the additional ingredient God needed to bring the
SEASONING and the SPICE!!!