[Community-Service] Meet the CSD Vice President: Mirranda Williams - Blind Equality Achievement Month Day 22!

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 14:01:20 UTC 2021

Welcome to Blind Equality Achievement Month!
She may not be a Destiny’s Child member, but we’re all gonna Say Her Name
proudly! Our 22nd day is all about our Board Member, Mirranda Williams BSW
from Baltimore, Maryland!

Mrs. Williams is an original sweet Georgia Peach that was transplanted to
the rich soil of Baltimore, Maryland in 2017. She has been married to
Antonio Williams, the “chocolate chip to her cookie”, for about eight years
now. Her all-time favorite color is one that is considered to be mysterious
and imaginative, that beautiful purple! She loves her some smooth, soulful
*rhythmic *blues music. And this beautiful delight is not just a fan of
potatoes, she will eat them in any form she can get them!

Mirranda is a tenacious woman of compassion, strength, and determination.
She is Living The ‘Life She Wants’, in conquering her ultimate goals and
her biggest dreams. Living without any vision since the age of fifteen, has
not discouraged her from achieving all that she wants to do. Mirranda has
earned herself an Associate’s degree in Special Education from Albany State
University, a Bachelors of Social Work degree from Morgan State, and this
coming spring, she will finally receive her Masters of Social Work degree!

In Mirranda’s young journey, she was also a student and completed training
at the Louisiana Center for the Blind in 2011, became an active member of
the National Federation of the Blind, and now serves as the Vice President
of the Community Service Division!

Join our VP and… LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT! Start serving your community,
today!
#BEAM