[Community-Service] Movie Night!

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Tue Oct 26 23:49:47 UTC 2021

Hi All,

Everyone is invited! Come join the National Federation of the Blind of SC for movie night on Friday, October 29, 2021 at 8:00 PM eastern! We will be showing the audio described version of the movie Hocus Pocus! So gather the kids around, snacks, popcorn candy corn and other great Halloween snacks and join us!

Federation Center

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777 Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile +19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)

Steve Cook

District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

Click here to view the National Federation of the Blind of SC 2021 PSA! <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4awrn7eddQ&t=16s>

The National Federation of the Blind relies on the generosity of our supporters to help us raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. Your support helps us live the lives we want.

The National Federation of the Blind is a nonprofit, tax-exempt organization (EIN: 02-0259978) under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.

You can be a part of our mission to help blind people live the lives we want. Your donations assist us with distributing free white canes, provide children with Braille and nonvisual skills instruction, introduce blind high school students to STEM careers, advocate for the rights of blind Americans, provide free audio newspaper services, contribute to the development of new technology and provide scholarships to blind students

Click here to join the PAC plan! <https://www.nfb.org/PAC>