[Community-Service] Day thirtyWON! #BEAM 🥁Drumroll Please!

Mirranda Williams mirranda.williams13 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 15:24:48 UTC 2021

Love, hugs, and smiles! To you wonderful ladies! Your hard work is
valued! Thank you from the top of my loc’s to the bottom of my purple
painted toes! CSD is grateful  for your service.

With a thousand smiles & hugs
Your VP
Mirranda

--
Mirranda Williams
cell
mirranda.williams13 at gmail.com
“The worker must work for the glory of his handiwork, not simply for
pay; the thinker must think for truth, not for fame.”
― W.E.B. Du Bois