[Community-Service] Happy Hour News

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 23:07:04 UTC 2021

“Hey Monday, have you spoke with Thursday about Happy Hour this week?”
asked Wednesday.

“No, I was too distracted by the Monday night football game”, said Monday.

“Hey Tuesday, did you happen to break the news to Thursday?” asked
Wednesday.

“Didn’t have the time, I was busy cooking up food for Taco Tuesday”, said
Tuesday.

ring, ring

“Hey Thursday, I hate to break the news to ya, but there is no Happy Hour
this week”, said Wednesday.

“I know, I know. I heard about it last week. But it’s okay, I’m going to
take that time to register for the NFB OHIO 75th annual state convention”,
replied Thursday.

To register for the 2021 NFB Ohio virtual convention, visit:

https://nfbohio.org/nfb-ohio-75th-annual-convention/

“Keep movin’ and groovin’ and we’ll be back on the 7th!” says Thursday.

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”