[Community-Service] Planting the Seeds Event, Saturday, April 9th at 11AM EDT

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 19:14:16 UTC 2022

Denice Brown & Maggie Stringer are hosting a spring event on Saturday,
April 9th at 11AM EDT.

We will have an open conversation on planting flowers, vegetables, and
fruits. Indoors, outdoors, in the ground or in a pot. Bring your tips and
tricks, questions or suggestions. We are ready to plant the seeds!

Our event would not be possible without our honored guests:

Carol King-Ries of Delaware

Cheryl Fields of Ohio

Michael Knutson of Maryland

Wayne Marsh of Delaware

Zoom with Us

*Saturday, April 9th at 11AM EDT*

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84654579214?pwd=UEZ5YmQ4SUZPU1ZPVmpoLy9Ha3lBZz09

*Meeting ID: 846 5457 9214*

*Passcode: 390068*

*One tap mobile*

*+19292056099,,84654579214#,,,,*390068#*