[Community-Service] Blindness and Eye Drop Webinar

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 13:06:00 UTC 2022

If anyone needs assistance with registration, feel free to contact me.

Eye Drop Webinar
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 22 from 12:00 PM EST to 1:00PM EST
Please join us as we discuss tips and techniques for using eye drops as
well as trends in eye drop refill legislation. Speakers will include
experts from The Chicago Lighthouse and Accessible Pharmacy Services for
the Blind.

To read about the speakers and to register, click the link below.
https://www.accessiblepharmacy.com/eye-drop-webinar/

This webinar will have a live ASL interpreter, and closed captioning.
If you are unable to attend, still be sure to register to receive access to
the webinar audio and video via email afterwards.

Questions? Please contact,
info at accessiblepharmacy.com
Or call,
(215) 799-9900

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."