[Community-Service] Let the good times roll! #NFB22

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 14:45:00 UTC 2022

Volunteers Needed!
Are you interested in helping to make the 2022 National Convention a huge success? You can help by volunteering in the Independence Market at national convention. We are currently looking for volunteers to serve as demonstrators, storekeepers, pay-station representatives, and line marshals during all four days the market is open. The dates for the market are Wednesday, July 6, through Saturday, July 9. We will be open on July 6 and 7 for the entire day and July 8 and 9 during the lunch period only.

The Independence Market at national convention would not be possible without the support, dedication, and hard work of our numerous volunteers. For more information or to volunteer, please contact Jen White at 410-659-9314, extension 2236, or email her atjwhite at nfb.org today.

Jeanetta Price, M. Ed.
Mauney & Associates Home Study Contractor
Phone: 409-344-1005