[Community-Service] You’re invited!

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 00:27:53 UTC 2022

Have you ever felt like giving up? Well, you’re not alone. I was blinded by life’s challenges but it took me to loose sight to gain vision to see better days.  Please join our movement as we write 2 heal.
Bold, Blind, Black Visionary, Jeanetta Price is one of the ten OUTTA SIGHT AUTHORS of the anthology, “The WRITE 2 Heal.” It’s not about the sight lost but vision gained.
Tap in Sunday and meet the OUTTA SIGHT AUTHORS.
LET THE HEALING BEGIN!!
National Federation of the Blind: Black Leaders Serving for Advancement

Sunday, May 1, 2022
6:00 PM Eastern
5:00 PM Central
4:00 PM Mountain
3:00 PM Pacific

Please come join the working group Black Blind Professionals.  Our guests are the authors of the newly launched book, The Write to Heal: It’s Not About the Vision Lost, But Vision Gained.  Jeanetta Price will spearhead this discussion.  Take a comfy seat in the Zoom audience as we learn more about these main characters and the plot of this inspiring release.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/8204086286
Meeting ID: 820 408 6286
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,8204086286# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,8204086286# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 820 408 6286
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aoTuDxIGp
Join by Skype for Business
https://zoom.us/skype/8204086286

Jeanetta Price, M. Ed.
Mauney & Associates Home Study Contractor
Phone: 409-344-1005