[Community-Service] Blindness & Diabetes Webinar

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 13:23:07 UTC 2022

If any members need assistance with registration, please contact me.

Blindness and Diabetes Webinar
Dexcom vs. Freestyle Libre
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 23 at 12:00 PM ET

Please join Accessible Pharmacy Services for the Blind and University of
Pennsylvania's Diabetes Education Center as we compare Continuous Glucose
Monitoring (CGM) devices available to our blind, DeafBlind, and low vision
patients living with diabetes. We will be discussing differences between
Dexcom and Freestyle Libre as well as their accessibility features.
This webinar will have captioning and a live ASL interpreter.
If you are unable to attend, please register to receive the webinar audio
and video via email.
Questions? Please contact info at accessiblepharmacy.com

Register:
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_AeXvSPPhQfq5uMh5LmgkCw

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."