[Community-Service] New to blindness

Bacon Fish rashetabunting at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 22:16:22 UTC 2022

-
From: Rasheta Bunting

Ohov new to blindness flyer​​1H1V Presents
New To Blindness
If you are an individual who had to adjust from living as a typical person, to living as a visual impaired/blind individual You are invited to join OHOV New to Blindness open forum. Where we will discuss adjustments, changes and daily obstacles we all experience. Join us to share ideas, stories and learn tactics to overcome barriers. Come out and network with other Like-minded individuals.

Topic: Discovering The New You
WhenDecember 8, 2022
Time 7 PM EST.
Place Zoom

Rasheta Bunting: One Heart One Vision She/Her is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: The new to blindness forum
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88553798270 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88553798270>

Meeting ID: 885 5379 8270
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,88553798270# US (New York) 16469313860,,88553798270# US

Dial by your location
       +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
       +1 646 931 3860 US
       +1 309 205 3325 US
       +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
       +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
       +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
       +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
       +1 360 209 5623 US
       +1 386 347 5053 US
       +1 507 473 4847 US
       +1 564 217 2000 US
       +1 669 444 9171 US
       +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
       +1 689 278 1000 US
       +1 719 359 4580 US
Meeting ID: 885 5379 8270
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kxouEVOXJ <https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kxouEVOXJ>
Rasheta Bunting / Chief Executive Officer
Disability Advocate & Consultant
(718) 564-5077
Blind vision.org
Just because you’re blind doesn’t mean you can’t have vision