[Community-Service] Featured Artists (HAPPY HOUR)

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 01:17:00 UTC 2022

We're gonna go,

“All Night Long!”

With the,

“R E S P E CT!”

HAPPY HOUR!

Thursday, February 3rd!!!

Join the Party @ 7PM EST

Our Featured Artist of the Month:

Aretha Franklin & Lionel Richie!

You bring the requests; our MC & DC will take care of the rest!

**All participants are encouraged to review selections to ensure that the
song is available on an Amazon device. In addition, be certain that song
lyrics are respectful and honor our federation’s standards.**

NFB OHIO ZOOM:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

Live The Life You Want!

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

Community Service Committee

nfbohiocs at gmail.com

www.nfbohio.org

www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”