[Community-Service] Today's Tastefully Simple Bargains! Support Cleveland Chapter when you place your order, Thank You!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 19:49:30 UTC 2022

Hurry Only Hours Left!!! Support the Cleveland Chapter and take
advantage of today’s discounted products.

There's still time to stock up on your favorite Fall-Winter products
at a discount. Who doesn't LOVE a great deal?
So much delicious! Such great prices!

Cranberry Orange Bread Mix »
Sale price: $8.00

Samba Sangria Slush™ Drink Mix »
Sale price: $8.00

Mai Tai Cheese Ball Mix™ »
Sale price: $6.00

Asian Garlic Dip Mix »
Sale price: $6.00

Rockin' Raspberry Frozen Drink Mix  »
Sale price: $8.00

Caramel Mocha Frozen Drink Mix Value Pack »
Sale price: $15.00

	buy butterscotch brownie mix and get peanut butter brownie free?
$9.99 for both!

you're invited!

Hear about heart-warming recipes from an all-new meal kit and a sweet
Valentine's Day treat!
 We’ve got delicious yet simplistic products for every occasion!
And now it’s time to click on our party link:
https://www.tastefullysimple.com/p/11418855

Tap, tap, tap to explore all the greatest yummies, then shop, shop,
shop to fill all the hungry tummies!
February 1st to February 28th!

CLEVELAND ROCKS!
LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!