[Community-Service] The Love Boat (HAPPY HOUR)

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 23:53:05 UTC 2022

The Virginia Ladies have started a trend! They have asked, and we want to
know!

On the 14th day, will you be in love, out of love, or looking for love?

HAPPY HOUR! THURSDAY NIGHT!

Sail into the night with your Happy Hour Crew,

And let the rhythm of love fill those pretty dance shoes!

The NFB Ohio Love Boat

Thursday, February 10th at 7PM EST!

” Taking an ordinary day and creating extraordinary moments!”

**All participants are encouraged to review selections to ensure that the
song is available on an Amazon device. In addition, be certain that song
lyrics are respectful and honor our federation’s standards.**

Boarding all passengers here:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

Community Service Committee

nfbohiocs at gmail.com

www.nfbohio.org

www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”