[Community-Service] Amazon & Apps Conversation, Wednesday, February 16th at 7PM.

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 21:00:00 UTC 2022

INVITATION TO ALL!

The Amazon & Apple Apps Conversation is happening on a Zoom platform near
you!!

Wednesday, February 16th at 7PM EST!

The Community Service Committee of Ohio has brought back the ever so
popular conversation on the accessibility of Amazon devices! Round two will
include more of the how-to, and a more in-depth demonstration on the Amazon
Fire Stick and Fire Tablet.

But wait, there’s more!

We’ve got the president of the Greater Philadelphia Chapter bringing the
Brotherly Love and Sisterly Affection to the conversation! Denice Brown
will cover the anticipated topic of useful and unique everyday Apple Apps
and more.

And yes! The event will not be complete without a door prize, or two! Bring
your friends and family, get your note takers ready, and fire away with all
of your questions for Round II of the Amazon & Apps conversation!

Join NFB Ohio CSC!

Wednesday, February 16th at 7PM EST!

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

Community Service Committee

nfbohiocs at gmail.com

www.nfbohio.org

www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”