[Community-Service] Monthly CSD Meeting, Tonight at 7PM EST,

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 18:00:00 UTC 2022

The National Community Service Division is,

SERVING IN THE NAME OF LOVE!

Zoom in for our monthly CSD *meeting, tonight at 7 PM Eastern!*

Help CSD share the love of service through your stories in this loving
month of February. Why do you love to serve? Step up to the MIC, 60 seconds
to share at our upcoming meeting or write a reflection of your service, and
send it to,

price.jeanetta at gmail.com.

*O, and did* you know that you could win a lovely POP-UP PRIZE for
arriving, fashionably early?

We’ve got the Love for Service, and will come together as one, here:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89480609357

Meeting ID: 894 8060 9357

One tap mobile

+13462487799,,89480609357#

How are you going Beyond The Six Dots to serve?

National Federation of the Blind

Community Service Division

Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>