[Community-Service] Ohio Updates

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 00:13:18 UTC 2022

Greeting's Federation Family,

The NFB Ohio Board met today, and one immediate action taken is to
temporarily suspend all Morning Check-In & Happy Hour calls until March
7th. After the board meets again on March 5th, we will update all
participants if or when these activities will continue. For any member that
may needs assistance, please  contact the NFB Ohio president off list.

NFB Ohio President, Richard Payne
Phone: 937/829/3368
Email: Rchpay7 at gmail.com

Thank you,

National federation of the Blind of Ohio
Community Service Committee
nfbohiocs at gmail.com
www.nfbohio.org
www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”