[Community-Service] Breast Cancer Webinar for Women Who Are Blind

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 15:21:35 UTC 2022

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 25 - 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM EST

Please join Accessible Pharmacy Services for the Blind as we discuss
accessible breast cancer information, detection and prevention for blind
women and their families with these expert presenters:

Dr. Kim Kubek, MD: Pennsylvania Diagnostic Breast Cancer Center and
BreastCancer.org
Dr. Kristen Capece, PharmD, BCGP: Accessible Pharmacy Services for the Blind
Dr. Jill Lykon, PharmD, BCOP: University of Miami Hospital

Agenda:
12:00 - Welcome
12:05 - Dr. Kim Kubek: Breast Cancer Overview and How to Self-Exam
12:50 - American Cancer Society: Accessible Cancer Resources
1:00 - Dr. Kristen Capece: Cancer Medications
1:15 - Dr. Jill Lykon: Impact of Chemotherapy on Medication & Diabetes

If you are unable to attend, still be sure to register to receive access to
the webinar audio and video after the event, as well as an audio
description of a breast self-exam for women who are blind or have low
vision.

If you have already registered, you do not need to register again. After
registering, a Zoom link and call-in phone numbers will be sent to your
email. If you did not receive it, we will be circulating it again to
everyone who has already registered.

This webinar will have captioning and a live ASL interpreter.

Eligible attendees can receive CE credit through The Commission on
Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC).

To read more in-depth bios of each of our presenters please visit our
website:
www.AccessiblePharmacy.com
REGISTER FOR FREE

Questions? Please contact:
info at accessiblepharmacy.com

Sincerely,
Your friends at Accessible Pharmacy
Accessible Pharmacy Services, LLC

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."