[Community-Service] Day of Service!

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 20:25:28 UTC 2022

*Maggie: *“Hey Madam President! Have you ever gone skydiving?”

*Jeanetta: “*No ma’am! Have you?”

*Maggie: “*No, I have never skydived before… but I once, Zoomed in very
fast!”

*COMMUNITY SERVICE DIVISION!*

*National Day of Service!*

We invite all of our community members, friends, family, co-workers,
neighbors, and federation family members, to leave your nine-to-five
uniforms in your closets and suit up in your best Rebuilding Together armor
this holiday!

The Community Service Division is on a mission to embodies service in 2022,
and will begin by kicking off the new year with a celebration to honor the
work, life, and legacy of civil rights leader Reverend Dr. Martin Luther
King Jr.

This significant holiday is also recognized as MLK Day of Service and is
intended to empower individuals, strengthen communities, bridge barriers,
create solutions to social problems, and move us closer to Dr. King’s
vision of a “Beloved Community.”

*Date**: Monday, January 17, 2022*

*Time**: 7PM Eastern*

*Location**: A Zoom Near You!*

Join in fifteen minutes early, and win POPUP prizes as we celebrate the CSD
way. Double tap on the link below, you don’t want to miss the show!

*https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8283687686
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8283687686>*

Meeting ID: 828 368 7686

Don’t forget to share your MLK Day of Service on our Facebook page!

*www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/
<http://www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/>*

Popular hash tags include:

*#VirtualVolunteerism *

*#MLKDay*

*#MartinLutherKingJr*

*#IHaveADream*

*LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!*

*National federation of the Blind*

*Community Service Division*

*http://www.nfb.org/ <http://www.nfb.org/>*

*www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/
<http://www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/>*

*"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”*