[Community-Service] We've Got A Spotlight!

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 13:46:14 UTC 2022

Attention, attention CSD!!

Can I get a drum roll, please?

Our 2022 Google Challenge has not one, but two “Shining In Service”
spotlights this year!!!!!

Please welcome to the center stage,

STACIE LEAP

There is always someone that has their hand in the cookie jar. And this CSD
Willing Worker has her hands, feet, and the heart and soul in the jar of
community service. When she is not planning, training, strategizing, or
taking care of all the behind the scenes hidden pieces, she is providing
resources for blind parents, blind grandparents, blind students, and
everyone in between. She will do whatever it takes to get clothes on your
back, a book in your hands, food in your bellies, and a roof over your head!

Stacie, we recognize you, and all of your hard work. Thank you for your
exemplary service, and showing the world what it means, to serve Beyond The
Six Dots!

CSD, join us in showing all your love for today’s “Shining In Service”
spotlight!

#NFB22

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."