[Community-Service] We've Got A, Shining In Service Spotlight For You!

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 17:08:39 UTC 2022

Hot off the press news flash!

CSD, give me that drum roll!

Our 2022 Google Challenge had two “Shining In Service” spotlights this
year!!!!!

We call to the front and center stage,

Xasier Hayes

They say, ask not what you can do for me, but what I can do for you. And
this CSD Willing Worker has the contagious passion and fruitful spirit to
roll up his sleeves and serve those in need! He has no limitations in where
he will travel, and will do whatever it takes to feed those living without
food and shelter. He may be satisfying the people’s hunger pains, but his
thirst for service will feed the souls of many, for a lifetime!

Xasier, we are truly honored to have you as a part of the CSD family, and
value your dedication to service. Thank you for being extraordinary, and
showing the world what it means, to serve Beyond The Six Dots!

CSD, join us in showing all your love for today’s “Shining In Service”
spotlight!

#NFB22

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."