[Community-Service] Precautionary Measure

Serena Cucco serena.c.cucco at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 15:49:39 UTC 2022

Hi all,

I didn't go to Convention.  My parents did, however.  All was well until
Saturday.  My father William "Bill" Cucco started feeling sick that
morning, but tested negative.  Then, on Sunday, my brother called me with
the news: My dad tested positive.  He has no idea who gave it to him.

Maggie, I hope you get better soon.

Serena