[Community-Service] Unity in the Community

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 13:32:04 UTC 2022

Howdy to all!

Talk about an unpredictable and exciting convention! Now back to business of the division as we serve beyond the six dots.

1. We will utilize our listserv to share community service opportunities and/or engagement.  Please be advised that post will be removed that is not aligned with our guidelines this  season.

2. Did you attend our seminar? Well, let the good times roll!! Please write a reflection and share on the listserv or Maggie.

3. Did you participate in our service project? Awesome sauce! Please share your reflection with our listserv or Maggie.

Thank you for your participation virtually and/or in person. You guys are the reason this division is growing and glowing!

Give yourselves a round of applause 👏

Jeanetta Price, M. Ed.
Mauney & Associates Home Study Contractor
Phone: 409-344-1005

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply-e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
***Privacy Notice:  Privacy is important to us!  PII (Personally Identifiable Information) such as an SSN, DOB as well as any DFPS case related information via email is strictly prohibited.   Do not send any PII to this email address without email security/encryption enabled!