[Community-Service] What About You?

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 02:07:45 UTC 2022

Community Service Division!! We are calling on all of our hard-working
volunteers!
(Yes, that means you!)
It is that time of year. We need EVERYONE to fill out this important
survey,  and tell us what you've been doing in 2022.
Trust me! We know, and we know! Our division is abundantly and graciously
overflowing with incredible members who are truly earnest and diligent in
serving others!

Without further adieu, we have a simple and accessible form to showcase
your untiring dedication to service. Click the link below to fill out the
survey today:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe8HWsUDqzaairJZg1p_RcFe3pFemWYDXXSatdaG_n6AjeTiw/viewform?usp=sf_link

I know, I know. All of those sweet, tantalizing, fresh spring blooms can be
very distracting.
But, time is of the essence! We need you to grab your bowl of delicious
berries and start filling out this very important Google form!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe8HWsUDqzaairJZg1p_RcFe3pFemWYDXXSatdaG_n6AjeTiw/viewform?usp=sf_link

I have extra special news though. We are offering a short extension on this
important deadline!
So, click that Google link, let's start typing, and dictate your responses
today! Everyone has until the end of day on Friday, June 3rd! Any
questions, please call or email our CSD president, Jeanetta Price.
(Okay, back to my bowl of strawberries!)

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."