[Community-Service] NFB Community Service Division Fundraiser

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 18:01:38 UTC 2022

It is,

DOUBLE GOOD GOURMET TIME!!!!

We’ve got a bunch of explosive flavors such as Butter Believe It, White
Cheddar Go Getter, Little Kettle That Could, and wait! A new, peanut butter
and chocolate flavor????

Popcorn stores all over this nation open tomorrow,

Friday, March 4th at 12PM!

Contact one of the many

NFB CSD Willing Workers

near you! They have a

POPCORN STORE

ready to serve all of your Popilicious cravings starting,

Friday, March 4th!

Don’t wait, all stores will close,

Tuesday, March 8th at 12PM EST!

Proceeds gained from this fundraiser will support the efforts of the
federation in addition to help promote the Community Service Division
projects. With that being said, get your mouse clicks and finger taps ready
because we’re going to POP RIGHT To The TOP, CSD Style!

If you do not know of a NFB CSD Willing Worker in your area, or there are
issues with placing an order, please contact

Gloria Nathan-Cherry “The Popcorn Lady”,

Phone: (215)-971-6650

Or Daria Bannerman,

Phone: (910) 231-9115.

*LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!*

*National Federation of the Blind*

*Community Service Division*

www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/

“The National Federation of t*he Blind knows that blindness is not the
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams. We are survivors!”*