[Community-Service] Braille Readers

Casandra Xavier xavier.casandra at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 20:52:36 UTC 2022

Hello,

Thanks for putting this information out. I am a recipient of the device  designed by zoomex.

There is a particular bug that requires you to convert to computer braille as you are typing in Wi-Fi passwords for the first time. That’s one thing I would like to throw out there. Particularly if no one has found that issue yet. It is a bug that is hopefully being corrected indeed.

 Sending this message from Massachusetts.

Have a good weekend.