[Community-Service] National Service Project! 100 Boxes of LOVE!

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Mon May 30 14:05:37 UTC 2022

Hello Federation Family,

The National Federation of the Blind Community ServiceDivision will participate in a service project on Wednesday, July 6, 2022.  We are partnering with Covenant House New Orleans located at 611 North Rampart Street, New Orleans, Louisiana, 70112.  Covenant House serves young people overcoming homelessness.  Every year it opens its heart and doors to more than 900 youth and children ages 22 and under.  Our division’s goal is to fill 100 Boxes of Love with these items.  The items we need to collect are as follows:

o wet wipes
o feminine products
o mouthwash
o lotion
o bath towels
o hand sanitizer
o razors
o deodorant (all types)
o shampoo and conditioner
o natural hair products
o body wash (bars or bottle)
o toothpaste and toothbrushes

These brand new products can be full-sized.  Also, if you plan to mail your products to our division president, they will need to be mailed by Friday, June 24, 2022.  If you have questions, please contact Jeanetta Price at 409-344-1005.  For those of you who are bringing products to the national convention, you will need to bring them to the lobby of the Marriott on Wednesday, July 6, 2022, from 3:00 PM-5:00 PM.  Lyn will be there to collect them.  If you need to contact her, She can be reached at 513-884-2132.  Thanks for what you will do to give back, and please share this information with someone else.

Jeanetta Price, M. Ed.
Mauney & Associates Home Study Contractor
Phone: 409-344-1005