[Community-Service] #PledgeTo Always Remember 🇺🇸

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Mon May 30 14:19:53 UTC 2022

#PledgeTo Always Remember 🇺🇸
Today we'd like to acknowledge and honor those servicemen and women who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our country, and to thank those who have and are currently serving for their dedication.

We'd also like to take this time to celebrate several organizations that help veterans and military service people in need:
Veterans Rebuilding Life - Focused on assisting veterans and children harmed in the crossfire of war.
Operation Gratitude - Seeks to honor the service of our military and first responders by creating opportunities to express gratitude.
Team Red, White & Blue - Provides virtual and local, consistent, and inclusive opportunities for veterans.
Paralyzed Veterans of America- Advocate for veterans with spinal cord injuries to ensure quality healthcare, research, and independence.

Jeanetta Price, M. Ed.
Mauney & Associates Home Study Contractor
Phone: 409-344-1005