[Community-Service] One heart one vision accessible book club

Bacon Fish rashetabunting at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 10:55:19 UTC 2022

one heart one vision

Knowledge is power and Literacy Is Free Education.  One Heart One Vision Presents The LIFE Book Club.  Every 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month we will be delving into exciting and insightful new books by women authors.  Get ready to open your mind and travel into the wonderful world of critical thinking.  Closed captioning will be provided and all books will be chosen in accessible formats( I.e. Amazon Kindle, BAARD, Book Share & Youtube )  for the blind/low vision reader.

Highlighted Book: The Coldest Winter Ever by Sister Soldier