[Community-Service] We’re backkkkk!!! #BEAM

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 15:15:34 UTC 2022

Oh y’all thought we were done? CSD just got popping! It is our season #BEAM to shine the spotlight on our OUTTA SIGHT members who serve with love, hope, and determination to achieve self-confidence, self-respect and the complete integration into society on the basis of equality.

Prepare to be #BEAM
SAVE THE DATE & Early birds get the popping prizes!!
Topic: “HANDS UP & JOIN US”
Time: Oct 16, 2022 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82066997240

Meeting ID: 820 6699 7240
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,82066997240# US (Houston)
+12532158782,,82066997240# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 669 444 9171 US
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 719 359 4580 US
+1 386 347 5053 US
+1 564 217 2000 US
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 646 931 3860 US
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 309 205 3325 US
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 820 6699 7240
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/k7ibWNt6y

Jeanetta Price, M. Ed.
Mauney & Associates Home Study Contractor
Phone: 409-344-1005

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply-e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
***Privacy Notice:  Privacy is important to us!  PII (Personally Identifiable Information) such as an SSN, DOB as well as any DFPS case related information via email is strictly prohibited.   Do not send any PII to this email address without email security/encryption enabled!