[Community-Service] The sweetest GA Peach 

kanyaharrison46 at gmail.com kanyaharrison46 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 21:20:35 UTC 2022

Sent from my iPhone
GREETINGS csd, MY NAME IS Kanya H. Reed by way of that great Peach state of Georgia Currently, I am a member of the Cobb County Empowerment Chapter of GA where I excitedly serve as Secretary for my firs term . I’m a fun loving pint size spicy but sophisticated Capricorn mother of 3 right in  the thick of discovering there’s vision beyond sight loss .  Meanwhile, I am a student at World Services in the Credit  Counseling program whereas after graduating in the next six months my career field will land me in Banking/Lending.  Recently after  becoming JAWS certified I decided to start my own business called Vision Beyond Sight of Ga which will assist individuals who are in need of assistive technology training with their i-phone or computer. My mission is to help other blind/vision impaired individuals build confidence while double tapping into their vision for themselves after sight  loss exposing them to see they’re just as valuable as a sighted individual .  We can make a difference in our communities that will bring awareness to our blind community as well as serving within  our local communities. So you see there is life after blindness we just have to learn the alternative way without sight. I haven’t been blind all my life my sight loss started at the age of 35 .  Life wouldn’t allow me to stop being a mother, daughter, sister, and friend these people needed me and I needed them and together we get through this new way of life for me together the best way we can challenges and all. It’s not perfect nothing is it all is a learning experience for the entire family. Enough about me let’s show up with gladness, a pure heart and be willing to work in our community and the community service division. Proudly, I am a Willing Worker are you?