[Community-Service] Popping through, trying to land my bio

delcenia at prodigy.net delcenia at prodigy.net
Wed Oct 12 18:27:17 UTC 2022

Hello CSD members,  another willing worker here. It has been an educational
challenge to  share my bio. I hope this time I have the correct address to
the list serve.

My name is Delcenia Brown and I am not only a wife but a mom of four and a
grandmother of 9. Born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio. I am currently an
accomplished fundraising chairperson of the NFB of Ohio, Cleveland Chapter.
And I enjoy contributing to the exciting community of Faith, the Deaf blind
division and the community service committee of NFB of Ohio while also
advocating for our rights. I serve on the Deaf Action Committee under
Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center. I graduated from Cuyahoga Community
college with a short-term certificate in medical billing in 2017, an
Associate degree in business in 2005 and a Certificate in Business
Accounting in 1985. I'm an active member in my community and church. I also
strive to maintain a healthy active lifestyle while conquering Multiple
Sclerosis and wish to assist as many people as I can to do the same. I am a
combination of stubborn and determine. I enjoy bowling, cooking and reading.
My passion is to help others whenever I can, following in the footsteps of
my beautiful true definition of a God mother, Delcenia Walker