[Community-Service] Excuse me… Allow me to introduce myself…

Julie Moses jmo7984 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 19:48:35 UTC 2022

Hey Hey Hey CSD family!!!! I am the fun loving down home country girl next
door originally born and raised out of Rome, Ga, but has made metro Atlanta
my home. I love to use my instrument which is my voice to teach and
advocate for the blind /vision impaired community . By day i am a dedicated
Assistive Technology Instructor  at Vision Rehabilitation Services as well
as1st Vice President of the Cobb County Empowerment Chapter of the NFB of
Ga determined to serve up positivity in every space that I i
enter. I volunteer my own personal time to teach those who want to live
life independently. Sharing my experience and love for God, And just being
a resource and a mentor in  my community.
I am the mother of a spunky, funny, and bossy little  2 year old girl name
Brenlee Denise she keeps me moving for sure.  We love to sing and dance our
own tunes that we remix just for us  our favorite pastime to do is a
peaceful walk in our neighborhood exploring after a long day. In case you
were wondering what’s my name what’s my name  i am the one and only CSD
Board member #3 Julie Denise Moses. I will proudly serve with joy and
kindness. How will you serve?

In the picture below is a picture of myself on the left smiling and my
beautiful little girl on the right with her Easter basket and a huge smile
on her face!