[Community-Service] Excuse me… Allow me to introduce myself…

Erica Thomas lovemepie49 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 21:35:36 UTC 2022

Hello good people this is your family from South Florida Erica Thomas-aka
Cutie Beauty . I am 44 years old with two beautiful adult children and four
gorgeous grandbabies. I have been visually impaired now for four years and
let me just tell you I’m living an awesome life with my visual impairment.
I am a very strong believer in the Lord without him where would I be I will
be a ship without a sail. I’m currently a student in college in my very
last semester and let me tell you it’s been a rough ride but I’m holding on
lol. I am currently the secretary for the National Federation of the blind
Palm Beach chapte. I am also a part of The Lake Worth Lyons club where I do
a lot of volunteer work. I enjoy making people smile and encouraging people
to do their best at all costs. I have a saying giving up is not an option
because if we give up we will  never know the greatness we Have buried
within ourselves.
* Existing  is just to be but living is to be greater than great* Love you
all❤️❤️