[Community-Service] Let's Get to Know Kathy

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 18:35:20 UTC 2022

OMG! Kathy you are indeed OUTTA SIGHT! It is an honor to serve with you and learn from you. Thank you for joining CSD! Thank you for supporting my leadership in this role since my humble beginnings. Thank you for all that you have done and continue to do to encourage, educate, and equip others with the tools they need to live their best life OUTTA SIGHT.

Much love and gratitude! ❤️

Jeanetta Price, M. Ed.
Mauney & Associates Home Study Contractor
Phone: 409-344-1005

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply-e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
***Privacy Notice:  Privacy is important to us!  PII (Personally Identifiable Information) such as an SSN, DOB as well as any DFPS case related information via email is strictly prohibited.   Do not send any PII to this email address without email security/encryption enabled!