[Community-Service] Let's Get to Know The Popcorn Lady!

Daria Bannerman daria.bannerman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 21:54:44 UTC 2022

My name is Gloria Nathan-cherry. I would like to introduce myself to
some, and say hello to others.
I grew up in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania by way of Lendon, Alabama.
Yes, I’m a country girl at heart. I enjoy listening to audio books,
cooking, watching game shows, watching sports (I enjoy rooting for the
Philadelphia Eagles and the Pittsburg Steelers), and attending church
services. I am married to the love of my life, Larry Cherry. Together,
we have two sons and THREE daughters, and twelve grandchildren (ten
boys and two girls). I earned a bachelor of arts degree from the
University of Pittsburg. I enjoy serving in my community and my church
family. I especially enjoy working with children who are differently
abled. It warms my heart to hear them laugh as they conquer various
challenges. It has been my experience that a little love an
encouragement goes a long way.
My favorite game  show is jeopardy and the hundred thousand dollar pyramid.
I am a board member of the greater Philadelphia chapter of the NFB. So
let’s join together and start popping in service, from city to city
and state to state!