[Community-Service] Reaching Hearts, Changing Lives

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 12:55:59 UTC 2022

The NFB of Ohio Community Service Committee is thrilled to announce our
2022 affiliate community service project!!!!

For over a century, The City Mission group has provided help and hope to
Cleveland’s hurting and homeless.  Then as now, their work begins with
meeting basic human needs of food, shelter, and caring.

We are honored to be partnering with City Mission this year, and will be
focusing on their most needed items at this time. Please coordinate with
your chapters and divisions, friends and family, in collecting new twin
blankets and new twin sheet sets, or cash donations towards the purchase of
all-day bus passes. There are several ways to contribute.

During our upcoming 76th annual state convention, the new blankets and
sheet sets can be dropped off on Friday, November 4th from 5:00 to 5:30PM
in the Community Service seminar room, (room number to be announced after
the agenda has been published).

https://nfbohio.org/2022-convention/

All cash donations should be sent to the affiliate treasurer using any of
the following methods:

PayPal, or Zelle, (no fees):

treasurer at nfbohio.org

Mail checks or money orders to:

Todd Elzey

Treasurer NFB of Ohio

611 Blenheim Road

Columbus, Ohio 43214

**Please make sure that all checks and electronic donations indicate CSC
(Community Service Committee).

Amazon Wish List

The blankets and sheet sets can be ordered through their personalized
Amazon Wish List, and shipped directly to their location:

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/23QPWHJO26HEF/ref=cm_go_nav_hz

 Any questions, please contact our chairperson, Pat McPherson, at
330-524-8388.

We thank everyone in advance, for all of your support!

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

Community Service Committee

nfbohiocs at gmail.com

www.nfbohio.org

www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”