[Community-Service] FWD: Introducing 1-833-USE-UBER,

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 16:07:02 UTC 2023

Passing along this resource.

We understand that some people would prefer to talk to someone on the
phone, so we created the option to call us to request your ride.

1-833-USE-UBER is currently only available in Florida, California and
Arizona, but we’re hoping to expand the service nationwide soon. You can
request your ride 7 days a week, from 4am – 10pm EST by phone.  You can
request a ride anytime via the mobile app or online at m.uber.com,
available in over 50 cities.

Call us, toll-free
Dial 1-833-USE-UBER (1-833-873-8237) from your cell phone to talk to an
Uber team member who will help you create an Uber account and request a
ride. You can choose between English and Spanish when requesting a trip.
You will need to call from a cell phone that can receive text messages.
Don’t worry, you won’t be charged just for calling us—we’ll charge your
credit card on file after a successful trip is completed. To help keep your
personal information safe and secure, make sure to only use this phone
number when calling to request a ride.

Get trip details
After your phone call, we’ll send you the information on your ride via a
text message, including your driver’s name and picture, car type, license
plate number, and their estimated time of arrival.

Ride
We’ll send you a text message when your driver arrives. All drivers receive
an annual background check.

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."